HOME

SHOP ORGONE CRYSTALS

528Hz

Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites

daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook
The Rules of Psychic Warfare.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topicReply to topic
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Spiritual Experiences and Psychic Expeditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chriswarrior
Member


Joined: 21 Oct 2010
Posts: 61
Location: upstate NY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lena wrote:
One thing I like to work with is to open their hearts to a point where they can actually feel and empathize with the people they are affecting, which is something they have been able to successfully avoid by closing their hearts in order to do the damage they are doing...

Once they are hit with the full force of actually feeling/being put into their victims shoes and understand what they have induced they hopefully can connect with the feelings of remorse to then choose to do things differently.
Lena


you make me wonder if i could somehow weave this into my intention for Monsanto. i've just been unsure if a more specific intention than my default is 'moral' under my own guidelines. given what i can do, i'm fairly careful about anything that leans even slightly gray/my desire. yet this strikes me very much like disciplining a child.

something to think about. thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
AmbientSound
Member


Joined: 07 May 2008
Posts: 899
Location: I am uploading the coordinates to you now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not much of a Christian, but Jesus did say one thing which I agree with whole-heartedly: "Whatever you do unto the least of my brothers, so you do unto me." This works in reverse too. In other words, "what you do to me, you also do to yourself," since everything is all part of the same soul. Putting this awareness in all affected parts brings this soul to stop hurting itself.
_________________
"No problem can be solved by the same state of consciousness that created it." -Albert Einstein

Love is the reason. Compassion is the logic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gregory33
Member


Joined: 23 Dec 2010
Posts: 249
Location: North America

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purelightjoy wrote:
The ONLY way to battle a "demon" or lower astral entity that Is leeching is with pure love and light,

as you said these things are different then your typical light being balancing back and forth on the karmic wheel so you must approach accordingly. These are things of darkness, of fear, and as such the only effective method is to radiate pure love and light to them, this also applies to most physic attack.
It is extremely important for one to be a full light being fully protected and divine on his own will before he/she approaches such "battles" in the first place. Light and Love is the answer, darkness can not exist in the light. that's all there is to it.
I am dealing with a very powerful demon via a friend of mine, he is very aggressive and recently left a mark on one of friends who is an awakening light worker, friends we simply cannot allow this, we are more highly evolved and unimaginably stronger then these tiny leeches, there only power is the fear and darkness you feed them, so it is of the utmost importance to radiate love and light, they have no power over these things, they will realize they are child fodder if thrown in the correct light Very Happy.

Please make sure you are free and clear of manipulation and ego before even attempting such things as remote physic battles, or you could be unwittingly working for the wrong side.

Please know that any negative activity that you willingly put in your body is opening the gate for these lower entity leeches, and some times greater ones; smoking, drinking,... etc is willingly allowing lower astral entities to suck of you, this is a fact, anyone with higher spiritual energy can see this as plane as night and day. Become a full light worker before trying to effect others for the good, you must be complete in your aura and sincerity of love and light before being truly effective in any of this, physic power without love and light; attempting to change others IS evil and will effect your karma.

Remember in Reality there is NO Good and Evil, there is only Adult and Child. Darkness and evil are only those things which we do not understand and/or cannot perceive, once illuminated there is no reason to fear because it is fully understood, fully perceived for what it is(child).
In the higher vibrations, in the more highly evolved places, there is no evil, it cannot exist.
WE Must remember if we are working for the light and for the benefit of all we have all the power, theirs is only the power to feed off our energy. As Divine beings the choice is always ours.


Bless you, this is the Truth Ultimata.
_________________
http://www.psychicheal.com
http://www.scienceandspirituality.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
emlong
Member


Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 7266
Location: Ozark Highlands

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very instructive in this regard to see what happens to exorcists and priests called in to deal with demonic spirits. As well guarded and developed as these people usually are they still can have a very, very, very rough time handling these entities. The entities can pierce any veil if they are heavy duty demonic. Even the successful exorcists are usually very beat up after banishing a demon, but I am also reminded of something I heard Jiddhu Krishnamurti remark when a girl suspected of being possessed was brought to him to see if he could help. He commented that usually an entity after 3 or so days exposure to K's aura would be forced out of the body. He just had to be near the afflicted in order to banish the evil. as he put it, the entity could not "stand" his energy.
_________________
"Orgone energy is like a lovely little smile - a little smile can be a very big thing."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tuxedo meow
Member


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 1442
Location: variable

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when one "sends back" double and triple what they are sending...that is not, I do not think sending with love- It is reflecting so how does that fit in?
_________________
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gregory33
Member


Joined: 23 Dec 2010
Posts: 249
Location: North America

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuxedo meow wrote:
when one "sends back" double and triple what they are sending...that is not, I do not think sending with love- It is reflecting so how does that fit in?


Love is of a higher vibration and wishes all beings to go back into the light; to reflect a beings darkness in totality is of love and light, just saying. So to correct you, it is of love.
_________________
http://www.psychicheal.com
http://www.scienceandspirituality.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tuxedo meow
Member


Joined: 07 Mar 2011
Posts: 1442
Location: variable

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you. I was wondering how that worked. sometimes I can turn on that firehose of love from the heart and sometimes just shield and reflect. i do know true laughter is a powerful weapons. i was told demons donot laugh. hahahahehehehe hohohoh
_________________
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gregory33
Member


Joined: 23 Dec 2010
Posts: 249
Location: North America

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuxedo meow wrote:
Oh, thank you. I was wondering how that worked. sometimes I can turn on that firehose of love from the heart and sometimes just shield and reflect. i do know true laughter is a powerful weapons. i was told demons donot laugh. hahahahehehehe hohohoh


Haha, Demons Don't Laugh? I always thought humor came from the dark side. Then again, everything is contradictory at some point and you always find some of something's opposite within.
_________________
http://www.psychicheal.com
http://www.scienceandspirituality.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
limitlesss
Member


Joined: 12 Sep 2011
Posts: 42
Location: so cal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I view taking responsibility as seeing that I am creating my circumstances and experiences. Things do not happen to me but rather I choose how I experience things. If something is making me mad, it is not the something that is making me mad but rather I am choosing to see it as making me mad. Everything is what it is and we are projecting ourselves onto the world.

Taking responsibility keeps me centered and when I blame others for things then I become uncentered because I am forgetting that it is me that is creating my experience, not somebody else.

I think awareness and responsibility go hand and hand. If I try and deceive others, I am just deceiving myself. If I am angry at others, I am just angry with myself. When I am happy with myself, I treat others that way. Also, what I notice in others is what I notice in myself.

Orgonite is a great medium to expand awareness and work with energy, yet what is energy? I guess it is a vibration, yet what is vibration? I could go on forever with those questions, lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VibratingPickle
Member


Joined: 10 Apr 2011
Posts: 603

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not programmed to see the creator when we look at another's face.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gregory33
Member


Joined: 23 Dec 2010
Posts: 249
Location: North America

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VibratingPickle wrote:
We are not programmed to see the creator when we look at another's face.


The body isn't. The soul is
_________________
http://www.psychicheal.com
http://www.scienceandspirituality.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ozymandias
Member


Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if this has already been noted, but one suggestion I once read indicated that the most effective weapon of psychic warfare is love. Even the lost souls seek to be freed. When I feel attacked (mine came by way of remote strangulation) I send love in that direction, to the source, wherever it is. Then it stops.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EMRKid
Member


Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 171
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozymandias wrote:
Sorry if this has already been noted, but one suggestion I once read indicated that the most effective weapon of psychic warfare is love. Even the lost souls seek to be freed. When I feel attacked (mine came by way of remote strangulation) I send love in that direction, to the source, wherever it is. Then it stops.


When we LOVE and FORGIVE our enemy, then the powers of darkness have no power over us. When we do things to other people, we expect them to do the same to us, and that is why LOVE and FORGIVENESS is so important, because it cancels out our hurts, offences, abuse, anger, bitterness, and hatred, anything that is negative toward them.

Before we can LOVE and FORGIVE, we need to be able to LOVE and FORGIVE ourself.

If there are negative and evil feelings of dislike to another person, then these feelings can only be cancelled out through LOVE and FORGIVENESS.

The powers of darkness will always use negative and evil feelings against us; these give them legal rights to offensive weapons.

The powers of darkness rules over the demonic forces of evil, which have reigned upon earth for many eons they are the carriers of destruction, theft, and murder, and through negativity, no love or forgiveness, gives them the rights to attack.

A person's soul is their house, and if itís EMPTY, SWEPT, and PUT IN ORDER, then there is nothing that can be done for that person, until their soul is FILLED with LOVE and FORGIVENESS, which cleanses their hands and purifies their heart, deep down, and once this is completed, then their soul will be energised with the force that is needed to overcome and conquer those who send their weapons against them.

When those weapons are sent against us, we send them back with LOVE and FORGIVENESS as these two gifts will FILL, CLEANSE the carpet of our soul, and put ourself back in step with our Creator. When this is done our ENEMIES will lose their authority to come against us, and they will be few, as those legal rights to use those weapons against us will be nullified by LOVE and FORGIVENESS.
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sensei
Site Admin


Joined: 24 Jan 2005
Posts: 6581
Location: Here Now. Somewhere Else Later

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EMRKid wrote:

When we LOVE and FORGIVE our enemy, then the powers of darkness have no power over us. When we do things to other people, we expect them to do the same to us, and that is why LOVE and FORGIVENESS is so important, because it cancels out our hurts, offences, abuse, anger, bitterness, and hatred, anything that is negative toward them.

Before we can LOVE and FORGIVE, we need to be able to LOVE and FORGIVE ourself.

If there are negative and evil feelings of dislike to another person, then these feelings can only be cancelled out through LOVE and FORGIVENESS.

The powers of darkness will always use negative and evil feelings against us; these give them legal rights to offensive weapons.

The powers of darkness rules over the demonic forces of evil, which have reigned upon earth for many eons they are the carriers of destruction, theft, and murder, and through negativity, no love or forgiveness, gives them the rights to attack.

A person's soul is their house, and if itís EMPTY, SWEPT, and PUT IN ORDER, then there is nothing that can be done for that person, until their soul is FILLED with LOVE and FORGIVENESS, which cleanses their hands and purifies their heart, deep down, and once this is completed, then their soul will be energised with the force that is needed to overcome and conquer those who send their weapons against them.

When those weapons are sent against us, we send them back with LOVE and FORGIVENESS as these two gifts will FILL, CLEANSE the carpet of our soul, and put ourself back in step with our Creator. When this is done our ENEMIES will lose their authority to come against us, and they will be few, as those legal rights to use those weapons against us will be nullified by LOVE and FORGIVENESS.
.


You Have been paying attention, this lifetime, haven't you ?

Sєηѕєι
_________________
Thank you for supporting WarriorMatrix at:
http://www.OrgoneCrystals.com
and
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
EMRKid
Member


Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 171
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, Laughing Laughing and embarrassing Embarassed Love never fails! Nearly 2,000 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topicReply to topic
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Spiritual Experiences and Psychic Expeditions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum