528Hz

Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites

daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook
Because...Obama

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Humor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emlong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Because...Obama Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z-sdO6pwVHQ

A commercial for the "World War 3 Project." Funny.
TheNH813

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL THAT IS THE FUNNIEST AD I AVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT STOP CHOKING BECAUSE IM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sad thing is that its partially true Sad.
Sensei
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sєηѕєι
http://www.LemurianCrystal.com
Please, share...
http://www.OrgoniteInfo.com
TheNH813

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Sensei LOL that is hilarous too, thanks for sharing it. This could turn into a interesting thread.
emlong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video interview remains for me the single most important and telling expose' of the dangerous and ruthless people behind Obama - the same people who are now blackmailing him to their bidding. emlong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KWGCuxQIZjs

"Hollywood Producer Bettina Viviano says that the Clintons were the original birthers and people were silenced and threatened. Also talks about voter fraud in the Democrat Primaries.

Most people in the US, especially Democrats, believe that the Obama Birther Movement was started by Republicans and or the Tea Party. They believe it is a smear campaign aimed to tarnish the image of their hero of change. But they may be shocked to learn that the Birther Movement was actually started by former President Bill Clinton and Hillary back in 2008.

Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment, Steven Spielberg's company, before launching her own film production company in 1990. In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party. At the time, she says she was not a Democrat or a Republican and in fact had never voted in an election. She went into the project with the sole purpose of producing the best and most accurate documentary possible.

During the documentary process, Viviano says that she quickly became aware of just how dangerous and insidious the Obama campaign was. A number of the Democrats she interviewed refused to appear on camera and told her that their lives and property had been threatened by people working with the Obama campaign.

She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama's eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton's remained silent about Obama's birth certificate or lack thereof.

This is a powerful video from a lady that has nothing to gain and probably everything to lose by coming forward with her information. It could well ruin her career in Hollywood as so many of the film industry are flaming liberals. It could also cost her her life.

I took note of how she described the Obama campaign's reign of terror and intimidation and how well coordinated it was. I thought to myself that if they were bold enough to threaten the life of the Clinton's daughter then have they made similar threats to all of the leading Republicans in both the House and Senate? Is this why Congress has remained so silent ever since Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's March 1st news conference where he provided the American people with the evidence that Obama's birth certificate and Selective Service Cards are forgeries?

When you see how blatantly Obama has defied the US Constitution and federal law without any apology or excuses, it's not hard to believe that he, like every other dictator in history, obtained his position by intimidation, threats and outright violence. Knowing he is capable of this has to make every single American extremely fearful if Obama gets re-elected.

And if the voter fraud will be as prevalent in November as it was in 2008, it seems a sure thing that he will be re-elected. Obama has had the DOJ strike down every voter ID law and any other measure taken, to reduce the chance of voter fraud. They have set the stage for an old fashioned Chicago style election with padded and illegal votes. Wait a minute, he is a Chicago politician, so guess he's just following local history at a national level.

If he does get re-elected, I'm positive it will mean the end of free elections and free America. We will become another Soviet Union: a land run by an elite group of Marxists who will exploit all of the people for their own personal gain. America, for all intent and purpose will be dead if Obama gets re-elected."
CarolusM09

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obama has always been the democratic socket puppet of hilary clinton

If we can give some credits to the Crofts, bill clinton was using the lewinsky affair to divulge chinese triad dragon business. My apologies for people of another country but why can an entity rule and be president because he was nourished and created by a scandal? A filth ritual of broad light abusers linking their material connection to: LF any random persons to get screwed?

Thanks to this asshole black lodger we have a full alien agenda upon our heads Confused

Cfr. the vid that buggleboy sent on obama's new guardian..

Take every chess board pieces that are black and discard them! The jurist system is based
on a chessboard checkmating the good king?

Carolus

PS: Barack means lightning in hebrew.

Last edited by CarolusM09 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
emlong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, both major political parties are thoroughly deranged especially since 9/11.
emlong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewinsky was a Zionist "honey pot" agent designed to blackmail Bill into supporting some crazed Zionist agenda in the middle east. To Bill's credit, he did not fold but took it like man once he was cornered. Obama, on the other hand, is thoroughly blackmailed and terrified. Whoops, how did this thread get to be non "humor."
I guess we can call it the dark humor thread.
ELord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man I was cracking up so hard from the video and then I kept reading........
I shipped some bee pollen to a customer the other day to DC and I just felt bad for them that they have to live in the city of lies and murder.
Does anyone write letters to government officials about chemtrails and send pics?
Or is that just a waste of time?
Need more crystals.......
harvey

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/05/20/obama_at_us_coast_gu ard_academy_commencement_denying_climate_change_dereliction_of_duty.ht ml

Call me backwards, I see more reason for concern with sex changes within the executive ranch than climate changes amidst the reproductive aquarium.

In the opening video, at 2:30, "C'mon guys, how good will Michelles' arms look in sleeveless army fatigues".

Link

Ups, this thread may now definitively be lacking in humor Rolling Eyes
Scot

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many things backwards today.

S
Ruth

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stories about "Bathhouse Barry" have been making the rounds for a while now. If we've elected a gay man and his transsexual partner that would be far more politically correct than just electing a black man Laughing

Now that's FUNNY Laughing

Ruth
diogenes

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Red and Blue team Reply with quote

Both parties are NWO scum. However I didn't fully wake up till 2007 ( dummy me). I'm willing to admit that Bush was evil as hell, even though I voted for him at the time. But my goddess! the democrats will accept any kind dictator behavior from Obaaaaaaaama.
"where is the benign, protective supernatural force to counteract the magic falsely attributed to psychopathic freaks who would claim this magnificent planet as their private theme park? John L Lash. Ah Sophia!
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Humor All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: