HOME

SHOP ORGONE CRYSTALS

528Hz

Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites

daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook
Pyramid of Giza, one of the biggest Orgone accumulaters?

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgone.TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BluePearlCalifornia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Pyramid of Giza, one of the biggest Orgone accumulaters? Reply with quote

I watched this video recently and I thought that the pyramids of Egypt may be some of the biggest Orgone constructions ever made. If this is true then my mind is just blown away. I apologize in advance if anyone thinks this video is out dated or if this video has been posted up before. I am eager to hear what others think from WarriorMatrix. I think the pyramids are Orgone accumulaters and that this knowledge has been either forgotten or most likely suppressed.

Either way, very interesting video in my opinion. Have a blessed day. Razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BQZaYw90A&feature=youtube_gdata_playe r
Rain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see this is a very old post so not sure if the original poster is still here... but just in case you are... Thanks so much for posting that link!! I've been looking at different videos about the Bosnian Pyramids online... fascinating stuff!! Truly! Especially the part about the 8 ton ceramic something with a piece of what, from geophys, they think might be a quartz crystal in the middle. They can't be sure but they reckon it's likely. Amazing stuff hey!

And I don't know about the giza pyramids. I'm definitely buying alternaitve theories on them though as I went inside one once and it was so dark and plain and horrible. Compare that to the beautiful bright tombs in the Valley of the Kings with stars covering the ceilings looking like they were just painted yesterday and amazing relief artwork covering all of the walls.

The pyramids are completely plain. No artwork no nothing. Just grey, boring stones.

So yes, some kind of advanced technology and possibly in some way linked to what we now call orgonite. Really amazing stuff ^_^

Thanks for the share!
GiftedUnlimited

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Th

Last edited by GiftedUnlimited on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching videos on the Bosnian Pyramids and the last lecture I saw included what I found to be some fascinating info... They had someone use some kind of bio resonance equipment to obtain pictures of what the bio energy is doing around the Pyramids... Turns out it's shooting up vertically, whereas on normal hills it's always (at least roughly) horizontal. It certainly looked starklingly different around the pyramid to the normal hills they used for a control. I'll look up the lecture and post below. I'm hooked! It's absolutely fascinating.

Also many legends talk about people in antiquity using sound to move large stones. My understanding is these legends exist at tiahuanaco in Bolivia, this little random man-made stone Island in the middle of the Pacific (I forgot the name but you can look it up if you're not already familiar with it) and I heard that there was even a similar legend about stone henge in the UK. The Vedas from India talk about rishis (sages) being able to move stones using mantra (ie, sound) but there is no longer anyone who can pronounce them precisely enough to get the desired result. There are other stories as well about what sages could do by the power of the austerities they performed but it takes some faith to accept them. I've seen and felt enough weird stuff and experienced enough from certain sources to accept the validity of the claims but I'm led to understand there is almost no one with the ability to do such things these days as everything is polluted etc etc etc. We live in a degraded age and these were technologies for a former, higher one.

Anyway, I'll look up the lecture I was listening to on the Bosnian Pyramids and post below...

Toddle pip Wink

Hehehe
Rain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here we go... This is my favourite so far... It's packed chock block full of info ^_^

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBjOhKfBYXA

Thanks to BluePearlCalifornia for the original post... I heard about these pyramids some years ago but that was shortly after they'd been discovered and there seemed to be so much saying they were a nonsense with almost no actual info on them that I assumed that I decided it probably was a hoax. Now with all the info available I'm totally intrigued! I want to get to the pyramids ASAP. Had thought to go this summer but that's not going to happen so maybe next year.... Let's see. It does seem like some kind of orgonite to me tho and what interests me most in that regard is the bio feedback stuff... I had been wondering how on earth cloud busters could get rid of chemtrails but I think I have my answer now....

Smile
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Orgone.TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: