Vote For Warrior Matrix at Conspiracy Top Sites

daily quote warrior matrix

Follow Us On Facebook
Dirty ELectricity
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Home Security
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Dirty ELectricity Reply with quote

HEY Everyone! Very Happy- Im new to the community and honored to be among you all. Recently Ive been researching anything I can find with a correlation to orgone. It seems that the army is using essentially orgone as a paint (patented of course Twisted Evil , hypocritical thieving scoundrels..) on stealth bombers and the like. From reading the posts on the forum, its clear that you all are brighter and definitely more creative than those thugs. I would also assume that many of your have undertaken measures to protect your more permanent environments. So far Ive heard of orgone behind outlets, on circuit breaker, high energy equiment, computers, speakers and wireless routers. As someone who hasnt had the privelage to do a lot of personal experimentation, I wasnt wondering how peoples experiences were with these types of ideas, and more(thinking there are a few more...Wink )
Lena

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting orgonite on your electrical box is always a good idea... along with putting pieces on your equipment like computers, stereos etc. it will smooth things out in a major way.

Here in an interesting site where you can read about the pollution:

http://www.dirtyelectricity.org/measuring.shtml

and

http://www.dirtyelectricity.org/health-issues.shtml

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lena! Very Happy excellent site, Ive been 'feeling' a lot different recently(better) and realized that unplugging the electronics in my room at night has increased my energy and cleared my head significantly. I wouldnt expect a device thats plugged in, but not on, to b so 'dirty'. Most certainly is, especially speakers, and the computer power cord. I was able to hear (perceive) noise last night coming from that area during a brief meditation and was shocked that it completely went silent and I felt better, after unplugging everything. Confused
spiral architect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that site is so excellent and had me unplugging things regularly, like wall warts (AC adaptors) if the items weren't in use.

For the things I leave plugged I use mini-towerbusters on the cords and smaller buttons in the electrical receptacles, as well as glued to power supplies and powerstrips. I've found much better resistance to computer "funks" (wasted time/ energy) by having and excess amount of orgonite around.

Everytime this subject comes up, I want to regrid the house again! Fun Cool

Wilhelm Reich; Ether, God & Devil , 1949
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiral Arc thank you for the suggestions, soon enough ill be able to get that covered. Its in a different spot but, Lena agreed that metal springed mattresses can b troublesome and recommended a foam mattress. is there a 'mattress topper' or soemthing anyone recommends to get enough seperation between myself and the mattress?? Dont have the money for a whole new one, so if any quick fixes are known Id greatly apprecaite suggestions. In the meantime that floor looks really comfortable..... Wink
spiral architect

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I switched to an inflatable camping air bed.

not fancy or expensive, but pretty darn comfortable IMO.

I slept on the floor for months after ditching the spring mattress, and as the cold weather came on it was too uncomfortable to be on the hard cold floor.

Wilhelm Reich; Ether, God & Devil , 1949
Marmin74

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are electricity boxes (the extension things where you can put plugs in) that have a red light and a switch, this is very handy so you can press one button and 'unplug' like 5 plugs. I have them all around.
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile - marmin I spent my day yesterday walking around where I live looking for spare power strips no longer being used, and found one!! Must have felt it in the aether...

SA- cant decide whether to go with a foam mattress cover or a blowup... there similarly priced..
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL- picturing a hammock in my appt right now... probably not possible in my current situation-- gunna go with the airmattress as I just was able to get rid of my bed (and will prob b able to get some orgonite supplies as well cuz airmatresses are super cheap) WIN WIN!!!!!

thanks for the help and advice

orgonaut
justice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes! Waterbeds emit EMFs even when turned off! http://www.mercola.com/article/emf/emf_dangers.htm

I bought a king-size memory foam bed from Overstock.com for about $500 a couple of years ago. They have some great prices, and ship right to your door. My shipping was $2.95 or free, I forget which. It came with a wooden platform that could be made into a couple of different heights. So it avoids the metal frame, and metal box springs, too. I haven't seen that particular one offered on there, lately.

They have a memory foam now that they advertise as "antimicrobial silver treated," which makes me wonder if it might be slightly conductive. Has anyone tested that theory already?

If you don't like air mattresses, you could try memory foam or a futon mattress.

They have an 11" plain memory foam mattress (no silver) now that comes in three firmness choices.
Twin about $250
Full about $330
Queen about $400
King about $500
Cal King about $530

Here's a link to the twin:
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Select-A-Firmness-11-inch-Memory- Foam-Twin-size-Mattress/3158652/product.html

Or you could go the futon route. You can get a wooden frame and metal-free cotton mattress:
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Premier-Full-Cotton-Foam-8-inch-F uton-Mattress/4231850/product.html

To keep electric fields away from your bed, you can use a remote-control outlet with your lamp, and place it a distance from your bed. Or a clapper. Or you can just get up and walk across the room to turn your light on and off.

Fluorescent lights have a much stronger emf field than incandescent lights, according to this site:
http://www.mercola.com/article/emf/emf_dangers.htm

I also have a friend who did a test with the compact fluorescent bulbs he bought, and he claims they used about three times the amount of energy they claimed to use on the package. His 13-watt rated spiral bulbs really used 40 watts! His incandescent bulbs used the precise wattage they claimed.
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnaks for the tips, so far ive decided to go with an air mattress(mostly because it leaves me with enough assets to get into makin orgonite and pay rent Very Happy ) hopefully it works well, so far it has.

as for emfs, my room has no electrics on at night, besides the laptop, which inevitably dies, then i sleep, which will b shortly, Laughing

orgonaut
Lena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: The dark side of the CFL Reply with quote

Link

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com

Last edited by Lena on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orgonaut

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent find Lena- gunna show that to as many people as i can

does anyone know if growlamps- like t5 t8 t12 fluorescnet lamps have the same issue?
Lena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: The low-energy light bulbs that take control of your TV Reply with quote

Some feared it must have been a problem with their remote. Others suspected ghostly goings-on.

But when TV viewers complained their sets were changing channel by themselves, few could have guessed the real culprit - their light bulbs.

Low-energy bulbs can make your television turn over the station at random, according to customers.

Among the first to spot the problem were cable customers Alistair and Emma Clements.

They rang their supplier, Virgin Media, and were told the problem could be because of the Philips low-energy light bulb fitted nearby.

But while changing it helped, the couple say the channel still flips from time to time even though the nearest low- energy bulb is now in another room.

Experts say infra-red light from modern fluorescent bulbs can be 'mistaken' by electrical equipment for commands from its remote.

They warn that while moving or changing the offending device usually solves the problem, the proliferation of gadgets in homes increases the likelihood of such interference.

Traditional bulbs produce infra-red too, but because they don't 'flicker' like some fluorescent bulbs there is no danger of interference with electrical equipment.

The Clements, who have two young daughters, subscribed to Virgin Media after moving into their home in Carshalton, Surrey, and began experiencing problems with the Samsungmanufactured set-top box a few months ago.

'At first we thought it was the children's sticky fingers on the remote control and that the buttons were sticking,' said Mrs Clements, 37.

Virgin dispatched an engineer whose first question was whether the couple used any Philips energy-saving lightbulbs - which they did.

Virgin recommended swapping to a different brand of bulb, while Philips asked them to return the bulb.

An adviser from Philips said the problem only occurred with older compact fluorescent lamps.

However, the Clements have found a different brand of low-energy bulb in a different room also causes the set-top box to flick channels.

Several customers have reported similar problems on internet forums.

On cableforum.co.uk, one posted: 'My light switch is controlling my Virgin TV box each time it is used - anyone have any idea what is going on? Is my flat haunted?'

A response from a technician reads: 'It will be energy-saving lightbulbs. Seen it several times before with Samsung set-top boxes.'

Traditional light bulbs are being phased out by EU rules - opaque bulbs were taken off sale last year, and clear ones will follow in 2011.

Virgin Media said the problem was an 'isolated' one which can affect any equipment using a remote control.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1265185/Low-energy-light-bulbs -flicking-television-channels-random.html#ixzz0kr2PFn8j

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
Lena

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

I had posted a youtube above that had been removed so I replaced it with this one - since this is very important information... I posted it again here to bump the thread.

Here was something I was sent from someone who made an experiment...

Quote:
It was interesting. This weekend, I bought each of us a gerbera daisy and
we stuck them in single vases next to our beds or at our desks. Eís and
mine bent over and died, and we both have the twirly-whirlies. Sís
(normal light) and A's (LED) were fine. The flowers were all different
colours. S gave me his flower, and within a few hours it too was
wilted. Iíve since replaced my and emís bulbs!

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
   Warrior Matrix Forum Index -> Home Security All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: